STUDY IN IRELAND
- The Irish education system is one of the best in its region. It has close links to its industries and is characterized by creativity, flexibility, and pragmatism.
- Degrees from Irish universities are globally recognized and appreciated by both employers as well as other academic institutions.
- Ireland is an English speaking country, which is one of the top reasons to choose Ireland as a study destination.
- Many leading global companies are also based in Ireland and newer ones are always looking to set up their offices there. This creates many job opportunities for students.
- Ireland is slowly emerging as the technology hub of Europe, one of the reasons why STEM students are increasingly choosing to study in Ireland.
Applying for a Course or Institute
English Language Requirements
Students must be fluent in English if they are to succeed at a university or college in Ireland. A band score of 5.5+ for undergraduate courses and 6.0+ for postgraduate courses is in the IELTS examination or its equivalent is desirable.Cost
The tuition fees to study in Ireland vary from course to course and university to university. An Undergraduate or Graduate degree can cost anywhere between 7000 and 15,000 Euros approximately per year. The cost of studying for a Diploma or Post-Graduate Diploma in Ireland may cost between 5000 and 10,000 Euros approximately per year, while the cost of studying for a Post Graduate Degree may be anywhere between 9,000 and 20,000 Euros. The estimated living cost or living expenses in Ireland can be between 7,000 to 10,000 Euros approximately per year.
|Direct Colleges/University List||Location|
|DCU/ Maynooth University||Dublin|
|Dublin Business School||Dublin|
|Dundalk Institute of Technology||Dundalk|
|Griffith College||Dublin city, Cork & Limerick|
|DCU/ Maynooth University|
|Dublin Business School|
|Dundalk Institute of Technology|