Germany has always been a pioneer in terms of academics especially for higher education in technical areas. The high standards of education offered at little to no tuition fee, renowned faculty and the quality of German facilities and infrastructure present in the country serves as Germany’s strongest academic assets besides its reputation of offering some of the most streamlined courses and programs worldwide.
- Universities in Germany provide degrees that are universally acceptable and recognised.
- With over 14,500 different options of Graduate and Postgraduate Degrees, Germany provides a wide variety of program choices to students.
- Over the years, numerous institutes in Germany have consistently been ranked amongst the world’s best with several internationally recognised programs.
- A unique advantage of pursuing a tertiary education in Germany is that eleven out of sixteen states in the country have no tuition fee at all with applicable conditions, while some may require bare minimum fee. Higher education is majorly funded by the State which tremendously alleviates the financial burden on students.
- Another advantage of studying in Germany for international students is that the cost of living is relatively nominal as compared to other quality educational destinations across the globe.
- With time, the German education system has increased the number of programs taught in English giving students with lack of German language proficiency a chance to pursue their higher education which was seen as one of its traditional obstacles.
- Germany allows international students to work alongside their studies to gain professional experience for their overall development.
Germany is a highly diverse and safe country to live and study at. Its institutions deliver extremely high quality and universally recognized programs and we encourage students to explore the option of pursuing their academic ambitions in Germany.